Real Estate Attorney
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, or are in the process of selling your property, Attorney Elliott Hartstein can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, we can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, our law firm can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
The Law offices of Hartstein and Associates LLC is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. To learn more about our real estate services, call us today.
Our Real estate experience includes both commercial and residential, including contract preparation, negotiation and review and closings, development work, site acquisitions, arranging for needed testing or inspections, engineering and environmental reviews, annexations and related documentation and hearings before public bodies, zoning and zoning variation appeals and related appearances before zoning authorities, leasing and negotiation of leasing agreements, preparation and negotiation of easement agreements, purchases and sales and title clearance, condominium development and conversion work including preparation of related documentation, working with lenders on financing, working with architects, contractors, subcontractors and material men in various trades on contract matters and dispute resolution, setting up new entities such as partnerships or LLC s for transactions, defense and assertion of mechanic's liens and preparation of sworn statements and waivers and related documentation, construction transactional work and dispute resolution, and real estate taxation review and assessment appeals.